This IBM IoT and Watson training is designed to provide beginners with a comprehensive overview of the IoT space and machine learning for IoT data using IBM Watson. Participants will learn about connecting IoT devices like the ESP32 to IBM IoT Platform, building machine learning models with IBM Watson Machine Learning using AutoAI and Jupyter, and deploying these models in IBM Watson. The training includes hands-on practice and Q&A sessions.
Benefits for attendees, what will they learn
During the course, participants will:
- Gain a better understanding of the Internet of Things and its potential applications
- Learn how to use IBM's IoT Platform to receive MQTT messages
- Learn about machine learning models and how they can be used to make predictions based on data
- Gain hands-on experience using AutoAI, a tool for building machine learning models without writing code
- Learn how to use Jupyter, a popular tool for building and sharing data analysis and machine learning projects
- Get practical experience building and deploying a machine learning model using IBM Watson and the ESP32
There are no specific prerequisites for this training, but some basic programming knowledge may be helpful for participants. This training is ideal for new people who want to enter the IoT space and learn how to do machine learning for IoT/MQTT/REST data.
Joy Jason Ligori - a tutor, is a researcher/Ph.D. student at Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, VSB-Technical University of Ostrava. His research and development activity are focused on IoT implementation and cloud computing platforms in area of automotive industry. He teaches specific subjects (as Automotive Electronics I-II, Diagnostics and Testing of Vehicles) for study programme Automotive Electronics Systems at FEECS, VSB-Technical University of Ostrava. As part of his activities on commercial applied research projects, he deals with the development of embedded software, IoT SW applications and machine learning applications.
Full price per person: 10 000 CZK
Subsidized price: 1 500 CZK
Terms of subsidy and cancellation